Are you wanting a new challenge with an ambitious club?
We are looking for an enthusiastic coach to join our ladies team. The team is in a transition phase and we are looking for someone to support the Head Coach in taking the team into a new era. We’re looking for someone who can help build a new philosophy and identity within the team. FA Level 2 or working towards the qualification.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the Head Coach in planning and preparing training sessions
- Supporting team selection for matches
- Providing inductions for new players
- Completing team administration
- 3 hours per week commitment
- Training is every Tuesday at 7pm and match days are every Sunday with a 2pm kick off. Both training and home matches are at our home 3G pitch.
For further information or questions, email our Head of Women’s football, Asif, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply for the role via the link below.