We’re searching for a couple of high-quality, experienced coaches who can push the next generation of Phoenix Juniors to another level.
We are a rapidly growing club who are preparing for a full on assault into adult football and want to develop players from within, developing their confidence and increasing their knowledge of the beautiful game. Phoenix Football Club have a full pathway from U6s straight through to over 35s and the Club have growing womens and girls sections also.
The individuals we are looking for must:
– Be reliable
– Be enthusiastic
– Have a passion for youth football
– Have a player development philosophy
– achieved FA Level 2 (minimum)
– 3G facilities for training and home matches
– Relaxed, family-oriented club environment
– Great rates of pay & progression
– Coaching development support
– Regular weekly hours
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
– Planning & delivering weekly sessions
– Arranging league matches with opposition
– Registering players with the league following club process
– Supporting player progression to U23s
– Arrive in good time before sessions
– Maintain equipment
STARTING PAY: £10 – £15 per hour (depending on experience)
STARTING HOURS: 3 hours a week
TRAINING: (Bradford Uni 3G pitch)
U16s – Saturdays 12pm to 1pm
U18s – Wednesdays 8pm to 9pm
U16s – Sunday 2pm
U18s – Saturday 2pm
Apply today @ www.phoenixfc.uk/apply
For further information, contact the Club Secretary via email: email@example.com or text: 07756 769864.
An enhanced DBS check will be conducted if not already possessed.